Here are some photos and a video in honor of Fathers' Day. Yeah, I know I'm a little late but y'all should be used to that by now :)
Sophie loves her daddy so much. She's already enjoying playing with him. They like to play peek-a-boo and standing up. She likes to test his patience at bedtime though. Sophie still does not like to fall asleep. Once she's asleep Sophie does really well at night. We bought a couple sleep training books. I think we'll implement some of the ideas, but the books say not to do intensive sleep training until 4 months.
Sophie has reached a couple milestones recently. She can support her own weight while standing. We have to hold her steady though and she can't do it for more than a few minutes at a time. Sophie also consistently rolls from her stomach to her back. She dislikes tummy time so I think it will be a while before she rolls from back to tummy.
The teething isn't that bad right now. She's still drooling a lot. I bought her a couple of teethers that can be chilled and it seems to help. I'm dreading the acute teething period (when the teeth are cutting through).
Anyway, Brian is a great dad. He dances with Sophie for hours while she is fighting sleep. Hopefully she will be easier on him as she gets older.
Congratulations, Brian! Great picture of beautiful Sophie. She sure is growing fast. Love,ya. Dad
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute monkey pants! I have no doubt that Sophie loves her daddy very much. Brian, you need to get used to your little girl testing your patience. You have many many years of that in your future. Love, Mom
ReplyDelete