Sophie has been so much fun lately. She's definitely making up for the hell she put us through when she had colic. As long as she's not super tired, it's pretty easy to make her laugh. Sophie loves the silly faces and sounds we make for her benefit.
Daddy can almost always perk Sophie up when he comes home from work. Sophie can't take her eyes off him.
Sophie's been making silly noises herself lately. These are some quiet noises. I'll post a couple more videos later that demonstrate her loud noises (which are much more frequent).
Those eyes are going to melt many hearts! Love to all, Aunt Janie
ReplyDeleteWhy is it when I look at Sophie I get the feeling that sometime in the future we will all be working for her and worshiping at her feet? She's quite the kid!
ReplyDeleteWhat an impressive little girl. She is so loving and so much fun!
ReplyDeleteI pretty sure she's saying..."give me that camera momma!"
ReplyDelete