Monday, January 31, 2011

Sophie's First Trip to the Zoo



Sophie really enjoyed looking at the vegetation and all the other kids. She didn't shriek with happiness but she did "hoo" a lot, which is a sign she is having fun.
Sophie was really excited about this bench. She smacked it repeatedly and walked all around it. Apparently this was her favorite exhibit.
It was such a beautiful day and the zoo was not too crowded. Sophie didn't really notice the animals that much, but she loves being outside and looking at plants. I'm excited to take her back when she is a little older and can enjoy it more.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Katie, Dad and I wrote comments, but they disappeared. What happened? Anyway, Sophie looks like she is really enjoying the zoo. I can't get over how big she has gotten since Christmas! What a cutie she is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the second time-Sophie certainly seems older than her years. She just has that almost adult look. She seems confident and sure of herself. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete