Sunday, March 13, 2011

Little Beach Bum

One ecstatic little girl. After a long cold spell the weather was finally warm enough to go to the beach.
It was in the high 70s but the water was frigid. Sophie didn't give a flyin' fig. She ran right into the water. Brian and I gave into the cold water before Sophie did.
We're lucky Sophie loves the beach since we live so close to it. She still likes to eat sand by the way.

4 comments:

  1. Sophie is one determined, bright little sweetheart. Can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerry didn't post that comment. Jerry forgot to sign out. Joan posted that comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops! Must have been a senior moment! I usually do say logged in. But I guess I shouldn't. Sophie sure does like the ocean. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are so lucky. She is an amazing little girl and she has the BEACH !! OH, she also has 2 great parents, as well. Miss seeing her.

    ReplyDelete