Awesome! She is such a great walker...and that heel kick to Nana's face was the icing on the cake :) Thanks for posting these!
Wow! What a kick to the face! But Grandma just comes back for more. They are both adorable. Love, Dad
Sophie the lady, Sophie the clown. Always a smile and never a frown.Go thru the books as quick as a wink,You’re reading faster and faster I think.So much to learn and so much to do, Should I go to the beach or go to the zoo?I’ll just walk in circles and run thru the houseAnd see if my Tai is chasing a mouse!I’m quite the young lady and every one knowsI’m loved by my Grand Pa from my head to my toes!Love, Grand Pa
Awesome! She is such a great walker...and that heel kick to Nana's face was the icing on the cake :) Thanks for posting these!
ReplyDeleteWow! What a kick to the face! But Grandma just comes back for more. They are both adorable. Love, Dad
ReplyDeleteSophie the lady, Sophie the clown.
ReplyDeleteAlways a smile and never a frown.
Go thru the books as quick as a wink,
You’re reading faster and faster I think.
So much to learn and so much to do,
Should I go to the beach or go to the zoo?
I’ll just walk in circles and run thru the house
And see if my Tai is chasing a mouse!
I’m quite the young lady and every one knows
I’m loved by my Grand Pa from my head to my toes!
Love, Grand Pa