Saturday, January 16, 2010
Baby Shower Continued
Right after we got back from Pennsylvania I found out that I don't have gestational diabetes but I do have anemia. It's gotten better since I began taking iron supplements. I had been so tired that I used all my energy up at work. Therefore, the blog had to wait awhile to be updated.
Brian's sister, Jenn, made him a really cute apron stocked with humorous and practical items for changing diapers. I especially liked the surgical mask and tongs.
This is the cake that Brian's mom got for the shower. It was adorable, huge, and delicious! We were lucky to be able to see many of our relatives and friends in Pennsylvania before I couldn't travel anymore.
This is me helping to clean up. The food was really yummy thanks to my mom's cooking skills. There were a lot of pictures I didn't want to post because they were of people eating up the delicious food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so glad that Jen and Jean were able to make your shower so special. Love, Mom
ReplyDelete