For those who don't already know, Sophie was diagnosed with colic. The past few weeks have been trying to say the least. I won't go into the details; I think Brian is planning another cathartic blog posting. Last night was a good night for Sophie as far as sleeping goes. She only woke me up twice. Today has been pretty smooth as well, which allowed me the rare opportunity to update the blog.
There have been brief moments when Sophie is awake and not screaming her head off. Generally when she wakes up during the day in her crib, Sophie entertains herself by looking around. That is unless she is really hungry. Then she lets me know she's awake by crying loudly. Sophie is starting to vocalize other than through cries, grunts, and screams. The cries, grunts, and screams predominate though. Enough for now. There's lots of stuff to do while Sophie is sleeping.
What a sweetie-pie! She's so animated. I wish I could reach into the picture and pick her up and hug her. Sometimes I think back to our visit after Sophie was born and remember holding her on my chest and how contented she was to lay there. It makes me feel warm inside. Thanks for the update. love, Dad
ReplyDeleteWow! That is one active little girl. Your dad is right, she truly is a little sweetie-pie. I miss her soooo much and wish I could hold her and snuggle with her. She does make you feel so at peaoe. Thanks for posting. Love ya and think about you daily. Hang in there, Mom
ReplyDeleteYou have a beautiful baby daughter...just too precious for words. Only about 4 weeks till little Cooper joins us!
ReplyDelete